- The use of Chinese character “企” in gold symbolizes the nature of Sin Chew as a Chinese media, also it has a significant meaning.
- The Golden Chinese Character “企” standing at the top of the trophy, symbolizes the power and fortune of an enterprise.
- By removing the “Ren”（“人” mean people）, and leaving behind the “Zhi” (“止” mean stoppage) will lead to the stoppage of the enterprise operation, without the “people” element.
- The “企” is supported by four pillars which represent the different success factors of an enterprise – Innovation, Transformation, Sustainability and Leadership.
- The bending of the four pillars symbolizes the flexibility, agility and undaunted spirit of the enterprise to be successful and sustainable.